Rock Out With Your Cocktail Out Volume too deep into roman numerals that we don't even know anymore. It's number 41. We found new stuff from Donna Bummer, Mallcops (playing Out of the Blue Too on November 11th), Beach Slang (in town at Great Scott November 24th), Weekened Friends (playing The Shelia Divine record release show at The Sinclair November 25th) and a Golden Ale Beer Cocktail courtesy of The Beeroness.
Golden Ale Beer Cocktail
(originally posted on thebeeroness.com)
- 1 lemon wedge
- smoked sea salt
- 1 scant barspoon hot sauce
- 2 pony shots (2 fl oz) vodka
- 1/2 pony shot (1/2 fl oz) Elderflowr liqueur (such as St. Germain)
- 1/2 fl oz lime juice (or yuzu)
- 1/2 fl oz lemon juice
- 1 tbs honey simple syrup (honey and very warm water, 1:1 ratio, stir)
- 4-6 tbs (2-3 fl oz) Belgian style golden ale beer
Rim the glass with the lemon wedge, then salt. Fill glass with ice cubes. Into a cocktail shaker filled 2/3 full with ice, add hot sauce, vodka, Elderflowr liqueur, lime juice (or yuzu), lemon juice, and honey syrup. Cover and shake. Strain into prepared glass, stir in the Belgian Ale. Press play.
Want more drinks? Need more music? Check out our ROWYCO archives.